Thursday, October 30, 2014

thank you - a new venture begins

This is my last post as a Design Team member for Globecraft and Piccolo. It has been a wonderful experience to work with these products and all the creative people around this product. This however, is not a sad farewell, as I have been asked to join the other designers on the SweetStamps Design Team. SweetStamps is the sister company of GlobeCraft and Piccolo so you will still be seeing lots of these products.

For my farewell design, I have made a cute little note holder. Again a very easy project.


I used the following SweetStamps and Globecraft & Piccolo Products

Large Stemmed Rose Accent 
Ruby Red Slippers Embossing Powder
Mossy Glen Embossing Powder
Enamel Powder Adhesive
- Framed Fancy Words Clear Stamps
Micro White Embossing Powder 

Miscellaneous items
- spool
- hairclip (bobby pin)
- Glue (ultimate glue is great)
- chalkboard paint (black acrylic will work just as well)

Paint the spool with the black paint. Set aside to dry.

Emboss both sides of the Rose Shape using the Ruby Red Slippers for the flower head and the Mossy Glen for the leaves and stems.

Stamp the word "thanks" onto the spool and them emboss with the MicroWhite Powder. I left a bit of the loose powder on mine to imitate the chalkboard - just the effect I was after.

Glue the clip to the back of the Rose (I slipped a small piece of plastic into the clip to prevent gluing it closed.)

Glue the rose into the spool.

Leave a loved one a note saying thank you .


There are so many available shapes on the G&P site, you can customize these for any occasion. They would also be beautiful place card holders as well.

Thank you again for visiting me here. Please follow me on over to the SweetStamps blog. Those designers are amazing as well.

Life is Beautiful -- Teresa

No comments: