Tuesday, October 08, 2013

#STASHTAGS 8/31



October 8 - Tag 8 of 31 days.

Word today ---- BLISS

Materials
-tan cardstock tag base
- gold washi tape
- some textured paper from the scrap box
- a bit of cream meshy fabric with gold accents (from A Gilded Life)
- some cream lace from the scrap container
- BLISS stamp and dark brown ink
- a gold jump ring filled with seed beads
- a tiny tag
- a brad
- a punched heart
- a brass button flattened.
- a bit of sheer ribbon
- the hang tag is gold cording and brown yarn

This one represents one of my places to find BLISS. My studio and all it holds. Bits and bobs and boxes and bins.

I would love to empty the space and rework it, but right now, I simply love to go in and work to my little hearts content.

Still having a great time doing this project.

Have a wonderful day.


No comments: