Monday, October 28, 2013

#STASHTAGS 28/31

Monday's word - GRATEFUL

I am oh so very GRATEFUL for my many many blessings.

Much like the leaves that fall this time of year I have blessings raining down on me. That is the reason for the leaf theme of this card. And it is in my favorite colors too.

Materials
- dark green cardstock tag base
-  orange paper leaf left over from my Martha Stewart leaf wreath (which I do believe has gone to live in Athens, GA with my married child -- Molly please confirm if this is fact)
- copper and gold ribbon leaves - fussy cut from a favorite ribbon.
- a copper flashing strip stamped with letter stamps from Harbor freight.
- copper and black ribbon makes the hanger.

All favorites of mine in colors that I love. But mostly, I love that I am blessed and that I recognize those blessings.

Have a wonderful day my friends.



No comments: