Monday, October 28, 2013

#STASHTAGS 27/31

Today's word - HELP

Closing in on 31 of these - I am thrilled with how these are turning out - this one hit just right too. I am sick and had to call for HELP to cover Sunday School and Nursery duty for me today.

Here is the ingredients list ---
- cream cardstock tag base
- letter "o" diecuts formed into a linked chain.
- square punch letters behind some punch through the paper frames. (I have two of these gold frames and  a
        few silver ones left - they are a pain to work with and I will be glad to see them GONE)
- a little foam leafy thing that filled that space nicely.
- the hanger makes reference to the Ecclesiates 4:12 scripture of a three fold cord and it is a three cord braid
        made from plain old garden twine

Just a few more days - then the Thanksgiving countdown starts -----

Have a great afternoon.




No comments: