Friday, October 11, 2013

#STASHTAGS 11/31


I am SO happy with this one.

I've been pondering it since I posted the list of words then suddenly it's time to make it.

Here's the list of magic ingredients for this one.
 - blue cardstock tag base
- yet another cutout from a greeting card
- a stamp that I inked carefully (it says Thank you for your kindness)
- assorted heart die cuts left over from Molly's wedding prep and tables (the little ones in the center were punched by my buddy Luke - that was a great day with him helping me)
- the hangtag is some sparkly fuzzy embellishment thread.

This went together quickly when I decided what to do.

Kindness spreads like the ripples on a pond when you toss a tiny pebble in. I used the hearts to represent those ripples. It starts small - with just me being kind - and then grows and spreads. All the colors represent the different people and expressions of kindness. I mounted the hearts so they would have to be trimmed at the edge - a way of saying - we may never know how our kind act makes a difference.

I have been unkind in the past. I am so sorry for that. And I try to intentionally be kind now. I also try to forgive unkind actions toward me.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Is it bad that I am already looking forward to a Sunday afternoon nap?

No comments: