Thursday, October 10, 2013

#STASHTAGS 10/31


Today's word - INSPIRE

Here's the rundown
- green cardstock tag base
- red leather scraps from my mama (she used to work in a van conversion company and gathered up the leather scraps from the seat covers)
- plastic alphabet beads
- toothpicks (I wrapped the bits around them)
- paper, ribbons, and fabric strips from the scrap pile
- fine gauge wire
-assorted beads
-the hang tag is made from leather "thread"

Nina Bagley inspires me. She blogs at Ornamental and her instagram is one of my favorites everyday. She lives in the mountains and works in stunning layers of goodness, incorporating wire and metal and leather and fabric and lace and and and. She is also very kind and sharing. (I would LOVE to go to one of her workshops someday and i would love to own one of her wrap necklace or bracelet originals) Please go over to her place and take a look at the beauty over there.

Thank you Nina for the inspirations you share.

I decided to put a collage together of the first 10 tags. I have picked a couple of favorites. (ENCOURAGE and CONTENT)  Have you?


1. PEACE
2. BLISS
3. CALM
4. LAUGH
5. TRUTH
6.INSPIRE
7. CONTENT
8. STILL
9. BOLD
10. ENCOURAGE

Please share your favorites.

Have a great day.

No comments: