Friday, August 23, 2013

A MaggieGraceWorld playdate


This is Luke ----

He calls me Miss Teresa (or Miss T)

I'm blessed to have him in my life.

He spent the summer a Y Camp, but the camp ended before school started back. His Mom and I talked about it and I took a day off to babysit Luke.

I put babysit in parenthesis for lots of reasons

1. Luke is not a baby.
2. Having him is not work at all.
3. I really get to play all day when I have him.

Well on this day, the weather sucked ---- rainy and muddy and generally gross.

Well Miss T has this great place to play. So off to the studio we go. Luke loves to make things.

This time he picked an unfinished box to make a treasure box.

I grabbed an old tshirt and popped it over his clothes and then let him go.

He painted his box - then lined it with paper.

Add fun stickers and we have a cool little box.

I can't figure out my deal though. I have the hardest time using some of my stuff. Saving the "good stuff" for whatever reason. But invite a guest into the studio - I honestly have no anxiety at all about what they might use from the stash. Wondering why that is?

Anyway, I captured this great image of Luke Boy concentrating so hard on his project. This may be one of my favorite pictures of him.

I'm glad he's a part of my life and I can't wait to spend another day "babysitting" for him......

Have a great weekend ---- I've got lots planned for mine.

No comments: