Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We are there ----


I took off from my grown up girl job yesterday and zipped across the street to Junk in the Trunk and set my cute little space up. A quick and simple background of book pages (ya'll know I love 'em), kraft paper and some rusty tin.

Got it all together --- what do you think?


Spoon bracelets and pendants.



I added a padded background of flour sack material to the drawer -- I love how the little shelf looks.


here is an overall view of the area - the boxes you see under the table are extra nativity set I left at the owners request.




Now for my favorite thing. The snowflakes really "pop" against the tin background. I think I gasped audibly when I hung them up.  I'll make more of these over the weekend because I sure hope they sell well out of the booth.

Have a great Thanksgiving. I am blessed.

love, t




No comments: