Monday, September 26, 2011

SIMPLY SIMPLE SEPTEMBER #14

 The venue was beautiful. People were all gussied up. That's me and the very emotional Father of the Bride - just before he got his first glimpse of his beautiful baby girl. I think he cried for the next four hours.

He left his hat home for the day --- and that's a pretty big thing.


This is my favorite picture of the day - of the ones I have seen so far.

A surprise father daughter dance --- She forgot to remember to tell him that was planned, but in his words "there was no way I would tell that baby girl no today." He adores her - she adores him.

 They make a striking young couple - don't ya think.

  They left in a 1930 Model A -- it belongs to a family friend. Fun stuff.


Here's a front view from earlier in the day.

 And a just for fun edit of it - Kinda looks like something from a silent movie - doesn't it.


Best wishes Chip and Aimee - I wish you SIMPLY the best of love and wishes as you start your life together.

(I will add more pictures as I find them - these few were blatantly stolen from facebook)

I hope all of you SIMPLY CELEBRATED something this weekend.

No comments: