Monday, August 15, 2011

NEVER EVER ----

This beautiful girl turns 21 today at 4:01 pm. She is smart, funny, pretty, disciplined, creative,  and I can go on and on. But I am biased. Oh well. 

About that creative part, she paints, she sews, she makes jewelry......

And on Saturday, I broke a major rule with her.

The rule??? NEVER - EVER GO ANTIQUING AND THRIFTING WITH SOMEONE WHO LIKES THE SAME STUFF YOU DO.

Because we were in a tiny little antique store on Saturday and she spotted this.....




Ok - I'm excited just because it is old and it is a container and I LOVE OLD CONTAINERS. One reason - because you never know what is in there - right ?


OOOOOO - sewing stuffs.

I'm excited and she ain't letting me poke through them.


Buttons on cards (she pased then by - lucky me) and wooden spools (check out the blue stained spool. never seen one like that)

She wanted to poke through these ----


And then she played the ACE --- "mama - its my birthday and I'll just take a few of these and you can have this one and this and this. "

So guess what mama did ---- Yup

She bought the college girl a big box of buttons.

Happy Birthday - sweet girl ---


No comments: