Monday, November 01, 2010

Well -it's over

Softball Princess team played their last game of the season on Friday night at the State Tournament. They took 4th place in the AAAA division. 4 out of 98 and we are the smallest school in the division.

Not only was it the last game of the season - it was the last high school game for 8 players and two managers - including Softball Princess.

Check out the red noses, swollen eyes, and tear stained faces of the three in this picture.


Yes - even the Man at our Address shed a few. As did many many more people in this crowd.

I don't have a whole lot to say about this. I'm simply in a strage place emotionally with it. After all she's my baby girl. Now we start the search for a college to call her next home.

So I'm jumping onto goodies.

I grabbed a ring of old keys at an antique mall between two of the games. Jewelry to come.

My favorite in the picture above - the "ram head" cutout one in the center.

Favorite in the ones above - the heart shaped cutout on the far right.
More to come in the next few days as my emotions settle down.
I have a beautiful life -- teresa



No comments: