Thursday, October 07, 2010

I'm still here... Just hammered

But I want to let you in on my latest greatest idea.

Many of you are familiar with Silver Bella, I'm sure. How about Dave Ramsey? Well I am planning my own event.

I held a high level human resources meeting. I am actively recruiting seminar leaders. These leaders will be the biggest and best in their field. Marketing will be next. There are still several technical challenges to overcome. I'm thinking I will need a much larger venue for this program, because I know you will all want to participate.

See, I am planning on holding a training session for money.


I have recruited all of the dust bunny leaders at my house to teach their excellent multiplication (propagation) (fertilization) (sexual activity resulting in major family expansions) skills to the money that manages to come into my house.

Damn I hope that the money takes good notes.

What do you think? Do you want to attend?

Details to follow.......



Have a wonderful day.....

my apologies for references to legitimate groups in what is purely a fun intended message.

No comments: