Thursday, August 05, 2010

this is a lot more fun ......

than what I have to accomplish today.

MaggieGrace is doing a little painting at home. And at work. And in the studio. The studio painting is the only kind I like. More of this project later.


CHANGE being our word this month - here is another change.

Souvenir Spoons + Dremel Tool and accessories + Eye Protection (very important) = CHANGING the spoons into ......... (yes those are burn marks on the cutting board - the metal gets hot. Plus I sometimes solder on this board)

A tiny toddler bracelet. ....... Fun. And even the guys at work commented in a positive manner on it yesterday. I brought it in to pack up and mail. It is headed off into the postal system.

Not much else going on. I am struggling. I have been so open about my diagnosis, my surgery, and my recovery. Fact is I am fighting hard to regain my sure footing in life. It is not coming easily. FEAR - UNCERTAINTY - FRUSTRATION and HELL VANITY are all playing a role in my struggle. I just don't feel like me. My first lab followup is next week - then scans on the 24th - hoping all that helps to ease my mind instead of make things more complicated. Anyway - some days it feel like I am just going through the motions. There is the honesty for today.


I am blessed - I know that. My life is beautiful - I know that too. I'll get back to sure footing - sure is taking longer than I thought.


Hope you guys are having a great day.

No comments: