Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meet Jennifer G.

Ok. Jennifer Grenko is my friend. We were table mates at my first art event. She is smart and funny and beautiful and all that. Now she has added another decription to her title --- blogger.



Jen's new place is here. Go do what we bloggers do, please welcome her with open arms.


I dreamed about bootcamp last night. Thinking that might be my sign that its time to get back on track with my eating and exercise again. More on that to come.
More pictures from Sunday. I loved working with Lane. She was spontaneous and always watching for those shots that caught "abby" at her real self.



The one below is a favorite - there are several "hair shots". I want to scrapbook those all on one layout.



Brick wall - soft pretty girl --- mama likes this one too.




Oh so relaxed looking. This one may go to the coach for her end of season cd that he puts together. The seniors get extra stuff in the cd.




Lane travels too. If you would like her information just comment here or email me. Such a great experience, we are going to have college girl do a session too.


Yesterday was my 45 birthday. Today is my neices birthday. Lots of "crabby" folks in my circle of friends.


I have a beautiful life.

No comments: