Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RSVP

I'll be attending this studio party on Saturday. I will not however be participating. Think of me as the lonely girl sitting in the chairs along the wall, drink in hand, watching everybody else dance. Last years party was great fun.

I snagged the photo below from somewhere. If this is a space you recognize please let me know, I would love to give credit. The reason I'll be just watching is because as much as I would love to have a studio that looked like this....


Mine looks like this..... Notice the hobby lobby stuff still in its bag. A sure sign of hoarding tendency.


And this......... See the glue cabinet. do you see any modpodge in there? Nope..... it is buried somewhere on the dang counter.


Oh --- then there's this view. (For starters there is a rocking chair in that picture) If you see it, you win. Just tell me what color and I will send you something from the stash.


Obviously - this is why MaggieGrace cannot create in MaggieGraceWorld. Help - it is out of control.

Uninterrupted cleaning time must be scheduled.

But you know what -- even in the middle of all that mess -- I have a beautiful life. And I am living quite happily today.

No comments: