Friday, June 11, 2010

I just cannot help myself.

Okay - so no body tried hard to talk me out of my crazy idea. Cobwebs and dust bunnies being the only real effort. They don't scare me at all. I was kinda hoping for at least one " have you lost your everloving mind" comment. I'm still pondering. I'll let you know if sanity returns.

This has been a grueling week. Work - and VBS. Early mornings into late nights. Tonight is the final night and I have already informed my family that "my happy little is planning NOTHING for Saturday." Get it. NOT ONE DAMN THING. Feed yourselves. Mom has a DO NOT DISTURB sign around her neck. There.

This is a picture of goodies. These came from Upstairs at the Hardware Store.


Love the pink trim crocheted onto twisted rickrack. That idea may find its way into the crochet wall trim idea.

There are two of these. I think they were destined to become sleeve cuffs. The length is right and they are finished on each end as well. The package also included several more pieces of the already twisted ricrac.

It was all housed in this baby --- it is in great shape too. Needs a little cleaning on the top. Not sure where this will end up, but I love the colors.



One last little detail shot. This kinda strange green ric rac was in there. I love it. Its not mint, more of a creamed green and this card of buttons is the same greenish hue. Love it. Green being one of my favorite colors and all.
I hope you all have a fab weekend.
I have a beautiful life......


No comments: