Friday, June 18, 2010

Fatigue......

They warned me about it, but I laughed it off. I'm not like everybody else. I am stronger than that. Stronger physically. Stronger mentally. The adrenal balance in my body is off. It has been 9 weeks since my surgery. In my mind I should be way past this, but today it has me in its ugly grip. Damn. I just want to whine.

For those of you who are moms, think back to a sick baby. Just wants mama, stuffy head and nose means no laying that baby down. So you walk, or rock, or bounce, or whatever it takes to keep baby quiet. Mama is tired - worn out - exhausted.

Now multiply that feeling times at least 10. That is what I am battling. And today - I really wanted to just stay in the bed.

But I didn't - I am at work and fighting thru the day. I have painting to attack.

So I have just a few pictures to share.


Love that Softball Princess found a place to store bouncy balls.


A blinged out "c" going for a late birthday giftie.

A package for a blogger, she just lost a beloved pet. I love using my office supply stamps sets for unusual apps. The address goes here. And because I know someone will ask, the tulip packing tape came from the dollar bins at Michaels.



I added a sticker message to a package.
These last few are from Wednesday night. The Man and I had been to eat. It is the season for afternoon/evening thunderstorms, and one was building. The clouds were really pretty. So I had him ride around to find a view for my picture that did not have power lines in it. (Hello - I'm a blogger - he knows how this works.)
God's majesty revealed in the beauty of a building storm. There was bright blue, pink, yellow, grey. An unbelievable beauty to me.


Then we took off for home. I get him to stop on the side of the road. I jump up in the window ledge for this shot. My house is located in the right hand direction of this picture.
Look at the rain.........


We got almost an inch of rain in about 30 minutes.
I love where I live.
I have a beautiful life.
Dang, I'm tired.



No comments: