Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Almost Epic Fail.....

Having come to the understanding that I got stuff, I went to the studio last night specifically to use up stuff.

I gathered card making supplies. I had an idea. I was focused. I screwed up card after card. I tossed things in the trash.

I was obviously forcing myself to do something what just wasn't gonna happen. So I declared card making for last night a failure.

Well I had already punched these beautiful birds from handpainted paper. I had tags punched. I try to keep neutral tags most of the time. And I had stamps and ink at the ready.

Quick and easy.


I took a quickie cell phone picture and messaged the picture and this message.

"these sweet birds softly sing songs of hope and joy."

The tags are 2.5 inches by 1.25 inches. cream background. handpainted paper birds, silver stamped words and novelty thread strings. This picture doesn't capture the tiny sparkles of glimmer mist.

any takers on sets of 10 of these? $2.50 US dollars. mailed anywhere in the USA. email me at teresahome <@> juno com. international available, but email me about postage.

these went much smoother than the cards.

I'm thinking it may be time for an etsy shop. MaryAnn HELP!!!! Pretty please.

No comments: