Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ruby.........


I know her name is Ruby. It is on the back of the picture. One of many that Very Mary sent me in a loverly little envelope. I wonder what the colors of the outfit really were. But look at her eyes - love them.
An update on the recovery process - i am struggling with what is known as adrenal fatigue. I lost an adrenal gland - there is one on top of each kidney and losing one "upsets the apple cart" in a serious way. By late day I am struggling and it is the kind of tired that you cannot force by willpower through. But last night after a nap I went to the studio and hunkered down for a while. I can't show you what I am working on, its a surprise for a friend so you get scans of old pictures.
Now I adore old pictures. In the past we have even done school projects with "adopted relatives" using old pictures I gather. So when Miss MaryAnn found these - I jumped on them. there are wonderful ones.
And you who are like me and love old pictures can add to your collection too - go to Magpie Mary's etsy shop. She will be adding these picures along, but take a look at all her stuff.
Not only does she have way cool stuff, she is absolutely one of my favorite people on the face of the earth.
Thanks for the pictures my friend. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Much love from my beautiful life.

No comments: