Sunday, April 25, 2010

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

We sing this every Sunday. I have been guilty of singing it without even thinking about it. But today I am pondering those words carefully and what they mean to me and my family.

I am a very blessed woman. Three weeks ago, I felt blessed, but today everything is different. The list of people I need to thank and can never make them understand just how important that they are is unbelievable.

Im uncomfortable, but that means the surgeon got it all.I have a pile of dishes to do, because so many have fed my family.

Blew a hole in all record cell phone and text usage, because so many reached and wrapped their arms around us via their words and calls.

I have learned first hand that people want to and will help each other.

Over the next few days, I'll be here posting blessings and thanksgivings. Starting here with MARYANN AND JEN V. You have no idea how badly I want to hold these women close to my heart, cry tears of love and celebration with them and generally love them back, the way they have loved me in the last few weeks.

And The Man at my Address, who even went to get the prom dress. He has been right there thru all this, from hearing that CANCER word dropped rather casually from the docs mouth, to bringing me one more cup of tea. He has even learned the right tension to put this dang corset on. Thank you so much -

This was scary and quick and I am just now finding my way back, but hey, we are on the way now.

Have a beautiful day - I know that I am.

No comments: