Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Abdicating the throne....

abdicate - the give up formally; to surrender

Yes, I am abdicating my throne. What throne you might be wondering? Well the throne to be the biggest BITCH or meanest, most unhappy, vindictive person in the cyber world.

Who am I abdicating to?

Well of course the person who left this, now deleted, snide and hateful comment on yesterday's post.

Just who do you think you are? Professing to be this new and beautiful person. Even posting pictures like you think some of us would like to see them. You may have lost a lot of weight, but you are no fitness expert. You even rattle off numbers and claim to be so healthy. A size 16
still qualifies you for the term overweight. You may not be obese anymore but you are still a FAT GIRL.

Any of my cyber friends want to guess who left this lovely comment --- yes, you are exactly right. My lovely friendly commentator telling me some things I already know uses the name ANONYMOUS.

Well ANONYMOUS you have officially taken my title, you know the BITCH one, but you have not stolen my joy, my better health, my smaller pants size, my support network, nor my real friends. You also were completely unable to steal my power. You invaded MaggieGraceWorld - which is my turf - then cowered behind the ANONYMOUS title yourself. Sorry to disappoint you, but your words did nothing but amuse me and then, much like the Queen in Alice and Wonderland, I did away with you. Only instead of "off with her head" I chose the "permanently delete" option the power in my world allows me.

However - I gladly give you the throne - since you so obviously earned it. I will no longer consider myself the Queen Bitch of anywhere.

See I even moved your throne to a highly visible location --- in the barn. Enjoy the view from your seat, my dear. Hope the dog poop smell doesn't offend you.


To my cyber friends --- have a wonderful day --- I'm laughing and I sure hope you are.

No comments: