Tuesday, November 10, 2009

noticing.....

These little hearts were in my face all day yesterday. I did nothing to this picture to enhance them. The bends on the bottle made these. This kind of random smile from the universe makes me happy.


Onward to MaggieGrace goodies.


I found three more composition books tucked away somewhere. So I covered them. Loving that middle one a lot. The image is from an old textbook and I have had those letter stickers for years, but never found the right use for them. They are a weathered metallic finish on kraft paper. I crocheted the rose for an art piece that just never came together, so it was on the counter and worked beautifully with the paper.

Coffee stir sticks all packaged. These are so easy to do and I really recommend that everyone try one in a loved ones coffee or stuck in some pancakes or topping off a cupcake. The response to these has been very positive. Now let's just hope they sell. I have these packages and several loose ones that I wrapped the stick in paper for sanitary purposes.


The image is a freebie from somewhere. I took it, modified it in PICNIK to add the Morning Messages logo. That is my label.


Got several more little projects to finish to be ready. My table is in the dining room and I keep fiddling with the layout. I have thrifted a couple of display fixtures that I like, but like always, am modifying for my use. It is supposed to be cool, but pretty for Saturday. This is a good thing.


Have a wonderful day everyone.


PS - Marti, more information on Bootcamp coming.

No comments: