Thursday, October 29, 2009

The view from the doorway

Of MaggieGraceWorld. This morning - way earlier than normal for me. Fog. Almost silent. Some would say even eerie. Not me - I love it. So quiet and peaceful.


Just a few minutes later. The fog was so thick you could not even see the house on the hill behind that fence. I am not a morning person, but this beauty was a gift for getting up early.

Now thrifty goodness. Dessert plates in a totally different petit point pattern than the springy looking one I have collected for years. Aren't these fall leaves stunning. 6 of these plates was 18.00. They are in pristine condition and I didn't hesitate at all. The gold rim is in perfect condition.

I finished 100 coffee stir sticks last night. Punching more tonight. I am aiming for about 300 to take with me to the market. Headed to Michaels or Hobby Lobby at lunch to look for packaging for these.


Hope this finds all of you having a wonderful day. It is a beautiful fall day here in the south.


I have a beautiful life.







2 comments:

Tipper said...

Its been terrible foggy here too this week. You scored on the plates : )

Marti @ The Next Fifty Years said...

I love fog, right next to a fresh snow. I love those plates! That one looks to be in great condition too. Love it when you find something you already collect.