Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Is it Sellable?

I think so.

I wore the cross collaged spoon to the funeral home last night. So many people stopped me to ask about it. I have 5 or 6 more of the laser cut crosses so there will be more of those.

Because the process of making these bracelets and pendants is just not very photogenic, I have odd photos today. Here is the stash of silverware. Highly organized - not even. I just dump them out and match them up. Some I buy as pairs - some as singles - it is amazing how often singles find mates in this bucket. I also have used similar pairs as mates.


Last night late, I matched up these and cut them. Tonight drilling and deburring, then polishing.
The ones on the lower left are larger - from serving pieces. I have a request for a slightly larger bracelet.
One last - absolutely random picture. Am I the only one who's family does not find it odd that my dining room centerpiece consists of afghan yarn in my mama's dough bowl?




Hello my name is Teresa - I am oh so slightly abnormal.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Very Mary said...

Normal is SO overrated.