Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Day one -

I cleaned in the studio last night after workout. I laid out a few things that I found and knew I need to use. These little tags are the result of my morning trek out there - I made four "BOO" sets and will continue to assemble them into cards tonight.

USED FROM MY STUFF -- ghost paper (most likely a giftie from MaryAnn) , a martha stewart glue pad, various size alpha stamps, my Sizzix tag die, and some wonderful black glitter "sugar coating".

This next qualifies for using what I have, but I finished it over the weekend. Another kitchen towel. I found a stack of these towels that I bought at the dollar store on clearance a long long time ago. Buttons thrifted from somewhere and vintage floss from Grandma Simpson's stash. These will travel with me to ball games as my portable project.

I was going to make a black crochet pendant, but the thrifted crochet cotton is dry rotted - that will be tossed. Oh well -

Thanks to those playing along -- comment anytime this month to jump in and play.

I have a beautiful life.

2 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

love this! Do you like the new blog?....waiting patiently on your info! ;)

Karen Junking in GA said...

so far very good.. like the tags and love the dish towel good luck !