Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 17

No softball last night or tonight because of the rain. I spent more time in the studio. The journals will be finished tonight. I'll have a total of 25 standard composition book size to sell. Each is one of a kind and dictated by what I had on hand.

This one reminds me of a certain irreverent (at times ) but oh so lovely friend of mine.


A close up of the text elaborating on situations that require courtesy. The first one is funny but the second one really cracks me up.

I think I have posted this before - the "scales" are individual punched circles.

I love the linked hearts here. Easy to do by splitting the open hearts and interlinking them as I glued them down.

The vintage look paper here required the vintage image. I found an old Christmas card that was perfect. Love the little overalls. I have a Christmas picture of College Girl in a similar outfit from here toddler years.





This one features a postcard from Natasha Burns.




I also have a pack of small notebooks that got some embellishment loving too.



The wording on the dream journal is done with a micron pen and stencil.


I crocheted the little doiley on this one.



A key charm and an antiqued plain ol' office supply tag. I used stamp pads in walnut and ant gold and simply rubbed the white of the tag with an inked finger.


I have three more journals to finish. One of those three will be for the College Girl. A special request. I'll be back in the studio tonite. Finishing those and cleaning up for the next project.


Have a great weekend.


I have a beautiful life.








4 comments:

ellen said...

These are all fantastic.
Have a great weekend and no migraines allowed at all!

Lannae Johnson said...

I'm very impressed! Enjoy your weekend, the rain and a little break with no softball!! See you Sunday.

Tipper said...

Loved them all-but the doily one is my favorite!

Very Mary said...

For the record, I do not mark up the bathroom walls with lipstick. Much.