Friday, August 07, 2009

See I do still make things


The beginning of another doiley blanket. This one already has an owner - although we don't yet know her name. We just found out that a friend is having a girl. 3d ultrasound video is amazing. Dad is a hunter so the color name of this yarn is particularly appropriate - it is Baby Bee sweet Delight Print in color name Pink Camo Too! How cute is that.
This is a new pattern for me - I like it so far - we will see how it comes out.
Softball opener for the fall school season is tomorrow. Pictures - practice - 2 games - dinner -----

ALL DAY.
Have a great one.

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

I've been making quilts for new ones! Fun, isn't it?

Darla said...

I look forward to seeing the finished blanket. Look like an interesting pattern.

Darla