Thursday, June 04, 2009

The View from My chair


My office smells wonderful and this is the view from my chair as I write this. The gardenias are in full bloom here and a friend always brings me a vase of them. Aren't they oh so very pretty (I like having my little bottle here too)

If you could see the rest of my desk you would understand why I need this oasis of calm.

I stumped my toe on a chair during the night on Saturday night and stuck a corner piece of plastic under the nail of my big toe. I had hoped to avoid any long term effects, but that was not to be. Today finds me with swelling drainage, and inflammation around the nail from potential infection. I am in open toed shoes and treating the nail with antiseptic and soaking. Now I just hope I do not lose my toenail.

I continue to crochet and work on the WIP's I have already shared, so the next few days will feature details and other nonsense.

Have a great day -- Teresa

1 comment:

Elizabeth Prata said...

wow, that is so pretty. and calm, too, like you said. thanks for sharing it!