Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sneaks......

I am working in the house again. Creating in the house. It's 90+ here and although I have an AC unit for the studio, I do not have enough power out there yet to run it and the lights. So I haul the C.R.A.P. (Creative Resource Accessories and Parts) into the house and work at the dining table.

However - out of respect for my new found organized dining room, I am taking things back to the studio and putting them away as I finish with them.



Glimpses of the collaborative memory book some of the en le Jardin participants are putting together. I'll show you my pages in full later. You can see the corner of the fabric image in these pictures. That was a tedious undertaking. I cut the image from the fabric - including the center parts - so that the background paper shows through. Love how they look.

That pile of paper scraps has resulted in these little clusters of flowers. Our assignment 7"wide x 11" tall pages in our style using the colors from the event. I have left open space for adding a picture or notes on mine - but I tend to work a little more open and minimal than some of the others. I can't wait to see all the pages bound into one book.


I will say how relaxing it was late last night to pick papers and buttons for this project. I opened a button bottle and poured them out and had the best time.


More than likely - no crafts tonight. We are going to see Little Feat tonight at the Melting Pot in Athens, GA. So much fun.


See ya'll tomorrow.

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm working on my pages now too. I had a sneek peek at the sketch on my last post.

I enjoyed seeing your peek!