Wednesday, June 03, 2009

FEAT.......

Warm - late spring evening.

Dressed perfectly for the weather.

A light breeze channeled through.

Crab cakes with Mango Salsa. Tomato bruchetta. Margarita. Sweet tea.

Under a patio umbrella.

Music.

Great night.



We sat in the courtyard - just outside the huge rollup garage doors for the concert.

Just enough people to encourage the band to put on a great performance.

They left out my favorite song - Fat Man in a Bathtub.

The night's version of Willin' was absolutely fabulous.

I sang - danced a little - relaxed.


The Man at my Address talked to the other coaches on his cell phone about a softball issue we are having. People who act like diva's and thrive on drama put a serious damper on my evening. Thank you so frickn' much. (insert all the sarcasm you want here)


I don't need that in my life.


99% of my night was wonderful. I am so glad we decided to go.


Hope yours was too.


Tonight involves one of the things I don't like to do. Gotta go grocery shopping. Hate it.


Softball Summer League on Thursday.


Friday a work trip out of town for the weekend.
I need to rest.


Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Queenly Things said...

I'll be your Dixie Chicken.

Tipper said...

Looks like fun!

Love all the creations you've been making-and wow must have been one more storm.