Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LOST

Get ready - emotionally charged negative post - do not read if you are intending to add to my issue in a negative way.

I have lost something.

My spark. My shine. My joy. - I am suffering a huge case of the mullygrubs (that word is for Tipper). Not sure what happened.

When I am frustrated, or angry, or feel "Put upon", I tend to be sarcastic even bitchy. I have found myself being all of that recently. Too much to do - not enough time - my own fault in most cases.

I have a studio I am not using. The current project literally will not fit in there. I have shoveled (more like wheelbarrowed) the stuff I need from MaggieGraceWorld back into the house. This massive mural has taken over my life. Thanks so much to the Man at my Address for doing the laundry last night. An illustration of how bad -- I realized that I had not eaten at 11pm last night and nuked a can of mini ravioli for supper that I ate out of a plastic bowl. Great meal - ya think?

I was supposed to have help with the mural (not) - the concession stand fundraiser for softball has gotten off to a rocky start (ran out of food twice and had to move a freezer which was supposed to be done by someone else) - little things irritate the crap out of me. A person associated with Softball Princess travel team is presenting a challenge to all of us in the program that is so irresponsible and aggravating. So I bitch. It has even been said that I am one of the meanest people that a certain someone knows.

I am negative and irritable.

Local best friend informed me of all of this this morning - said he agreed with the person who thought I was mean. Said I need to "hold prayer meeting over myself."

Normally I recognize all of this happening and can reel it in - but this time it slipped up and I have just found myself to be "that" woman in a group. You know - the one who gripes about everything. Well prayer meeting time has begun --

I will find 5 things to focus positive energy on today -------

Question - how do you pull yourself out of being a grouch????

Note about the picture - please follow that link - I was searching for crochet inspiration and found this lady --- wow - she makes cool stuff.

Also - I know the shooting by the UGA professor is national news. Molly and Sam were in that area on Saturday when it happened. Please pray for all those families and friends affected by this and that they find the professor responsible for this horrible act. The lady killed was a former customer of mine.

3 comments:

Roxie said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling so overloaded right now, my friend. I pray God's peace and comfort for your frazzled nerves. I pray that He will be your rest right now.

Tipper said...

Everybody gets the mullygrubs every now and then-but I'm sorry you have them.

Don't know if this will help-but you inspire me. Everytime I drop by-I'm left wanting-needing to create. So thats certainly something you are doing 100% right-inspiring ME. All the rest of the mess-it will resolve itself-and I'll be praying it hurries-like you know- as fast as lightening : )

Karen Junking in Georgia said...

you are spread out like a teaspoon of peanut butter attempting to cover an entire loaf of bread... I marvel at how you work and do everything else you do..I think you need some time to do nothing ..if you're constantly under pressure you can't recharge... I have been feeling the same way with the change to my routine .. hang in and go ahead and be mean if you have to people will just have to deal with it