Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I had muffins this morning

Thought to myself - screw the cereal - maybe if I have muffins nobody can ruin those. LOL Then I promptly knocked a 2 liter coke off the kitchen counter and had to clean that mess up. Oh boy -

But there are pretties to share. I made these little spring colored nests using scrap yarn and a pattern I created on the fly. I made a buch of these and the pattern slowly evolved into the one you see here. All of them are pretty, but this is my favorite. The varigated look is from a soft novelty fiber I had and it makes the inside of the nest soft and fuzzy. Pattern can be made available here on request.


Just the perfect size for a single egg left from easter - filled with goodies for a spring themed swap I am participating in.

I also am including a detail shot of an embellished paper cone from my show booth. That ruffle of pattern tissue tickles my fancy and those paper flowers (inspired by Andrea) are still making appearances in many of my projects.


Today simply must improve - right. At least the sun is shining. And I know laughter will be part of my day because we are having a womanless beauty pagent at our church tonight.


My project list continues to grow -- amazing how all of that happens.


Have a wonderful day -

No comments: