Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recycle - reuse - repurpose

Gift tags crocheted from old cards.

I am reaching the bottom of the pile of these, so it is time to pack a bag and make some more. I have a huge box of cards to cut circles and ovals from. I use the pile of yarn from the score I blogged here.

A very portable craft. Just my style.

It is raining and cool here today. The Softball Princess stayed home from school. I had to chase goats this morning at work. In the rain.

It is just the kind of day that would be nice for a small fire and napping.

Hope this finds all of you having a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

Wishing I could get that kind of nap you're talking about right now - I cannot keep my eyelids open!!!

Elizabeth Prata said...

small fire and nappie poo sounds fantastic