Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fun Stuff

I had a bowl of buttons set aside for Very Mary. Quite obviously, if you go to her place today, she has now hit the button mother lode. My little bowl full is going to look pretty insignificant compared to that score.

Also - collectors of ephemera and other such goodies. Go see her and link out to her ETSY and do you part for economy stimulation.


Now on to Friday fun. I bought these at the flea market the weekend we took Softball Princess snow skiing. You all know that I love this kind of thing. I even love this back side view just because it is graphic.


But turn them over and have a look.

I tried using them in the conventional manner as stamps, but they are worn. I was able to get workable images by rubbing them face up.
My favorite is the unmounted boot.
I have no idea how old these are, but I sure do like them.
Have a great weekend.


4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I came by to visit because Miss Jenn says that you are going to be a flower fairy too? See you then!

Cheryl Ensom said...

Hi, Teresa! Looking forward to meeting you at Jenn's workshop!! :)

ellen said...

Those are just lovely..I certainly can admire the "worness" of them. (worn-ness?)
You have a wonderful weekend.

Very Mary said...

cute! and thanks for the shout out:)