Monday, March 30, 2009

Finished ---

What would happen........

This was the opening of the first papragraph in a thrifted dictionary. This is featured in the Rebecca Sower inspired piece from several days ago.

Loving the finished piece so much - it will be for sale in the booth in November.

All those fabric wrapped scrabble tiles. I find myself rubbing the texture so I'll be taking the glass out the frame for this - finished size 11x14.

I'll be framing this in a plain black frame. Constructive criticism please.
And this was the sight I found in my utility room on Saturday night.


That is Sam - Molly's boy - ironing Molly's clothes for Sunday. What the ????????? (please do not look too closely at all the mess around him)


I had a greatly productive weekend. This was finished. I crocheted several rows on an afghan and a shawl. I also started my swap goodies for the en le Jardin art workshop. I am so intimidated by the list of attendees, but also excited.


Have a great afternoon everyone.


4 comments:

Karen at Junking in Georgia 2009 said...

think I'd go for a wider frame rather than a narrow one ... it will look great.. don't worry about who else will be at the art gathering just go and enjoy it.. I have a new drill press so I have been putting holes in all sorts of things..... making jewelry is great fun......

Roxie said...

What a great, fun idea! Gives me some ideas.

Tipper said...

Love your finished pieces-you are so creative. Cute pic too.

Jennifer said...

Yep, that's my boy!