Monday, February 16, 2009

Young Love ....

It is with sadness that I deleted this post. It would seem this is not in Molly's best interest right now.
We are in the middle of a family crisis that I will not elaborate on. This crisis has shaken the family to the roots and to the core of our faith.
I simply ask that you pray for healing and decisions and guidance for our family. One of those most precious to me is following a path that is dangerous and strewn with hardship.
note - there is no physical disease - or injury - this is a life decision that has ripped us to shreds.
I apologize that MaggieGrace may be sporadic for a little while ---
please pray

6 comments:

Felicia said...

Oh, love how that pretty fluffy flower turned out :)

Lannae Johnson said...

loving that flower pin! And, loving even more the story about the boyfriend cooking breakfast...what a cool guy!

ellen said...

The flower is lovely, but forgive me...the story of the young ones is much more lovely and beautiful.
Sigh...

Very Mary said...

Oh Miss M! It's good to have a boy who will make your breakfast!

Elizabeth Prata said...

I'm so sorry. I'll pray. Jesus is with you through it all, stay with Him, He will send strength and wisdom for all decisions...

Roxie said...

I echo Elizabeth's post. My faith has been rocked badly before, but He was/is faithful. He will be faithful to you as well.

Lord, I pray for Teresa's family right now. Be very present with them in this time. Guide their every step. Grow their faith.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen