Friday, February 13, 2009

edging and trim

One of the comments on the post from yesterday involved unsolicited coffee appearances. I know what that is like (kinda). Local Best Friend and I worked together when that friendship was formed - he knew I preferred coke in a cup rather that from a can out of the machine. Many days when he went to lunch he would come back with "a coke with ice and a straw" and sit it on my desk. Genuine good natured nice behavior. Unsolicited - and random - thus making it special. I try to do that for others myself - bring in a cake or soup to work - coffee with those flavored creamers for my friend Melissa on a cold soccer night.

I do not do that kind of thing enough. Note to self - try more random surprises for people in my life.

Still putting away and digging in boxes and bags and buckets and jars.

I found this.......


About a yard of tiny tatted edging in yellow (my least favorite color). The work amazes me.



It was my favorite item in this pile of edging and trim.

Happy Valentines Day to all of you readers. I love what each of you adds to my life.

I have a special Valentine story that I'll share on Monday - just say it involves food and leave it right now. It's a big surprise for one of my favorite people.

Have a wonderful and love filled weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Food is good and glad to know that is called "tatting" Gina