Monday, January 12, 2009

stash busting....

ok - i love stuff. i love the hunt. love seeing it around me. i got too much. i bet some of you do too.

Raesha left a comment on a recent post suggesting a stash busting year. I am dropping it out here to see if anyone else is interested in an unofficial team effort.

I did this faithfully a couple of years ago and made a difference for my checkbook more than my stash. I will be tagging all of my posts that qualifiy for this stash bust as "stash diet". I really need to do this again, but I also need people to encourage and hold me somewhat accountable.

About the picture. I left my garland hanging right where it was all weekend. I now absolutely know that I am in love with it. I have bumped the inventory number for the art show for this type of banner to a total of 50. I will give you the full view once I finish the embellishments. Look at the the scallops though. I love my new dies from SpellBinders. What do you guys think?

I did pack up some very late Christmas goodies for a few folks. Today I have the biopsy on my right collar bone area. I hope this does not affect my crochet ability. That will seriously piss me off.

Hope this finds all of you having a very great day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, we pray your biopsy report will be a good one. Blessings to you & yours. H & A.

Lannae Johnson said...

Hope the biopsy report is just fine. And remember, super glue works wonders! You and William can compare "scratches" - his word, not mine - on Sunday :)!

Carrie said...

I love your banner. I'm day-dreaming about doing one for Olivia to hang on the wall over her crib. Maybe traditional triangles......

Good luck with the biopsy!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I too hope it turns out to be only a bad memory.. I had to laugh as I read your post after 3 hours of dealing with my stash .. and that is only the beads.. I made some head way uncovered a table and of course found some stuff I had forgot I had..I will join you

ellen said...

Your stash busting is fantastic..I love it, but I really want to hear that you are a.o.k. and fit as a fiddle.
Sending prayers your way.

Roxie said...

LOVE the banner. Hope all is going well as you recover from biopsy. Grateful it was some exotic benign thing and not cancer.