Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The bobble lariat neck wrap

Somebody will probably find this post by looking for "hanging". I am amazed at how people arrive here from google.

Lannae was supposed to model this, but we have not been together long enough for that to happen.

I saw one of these long skinny lariats on a lady - she got it at Anthropologie. I studied it and decided I could fake it on my own.

If I show this to people just laying on the table or in my hands, they have not really understood. Then I put it on. Immediately I have been asked for either how I did it or would I make one for them.

I took the College Freshman to lunch yesterday and she snapped these for me.

I started another one last night, but didn't have enough yarn to finish, so I frogged it. I'll have to regroup.

I am working on those skinny scarves as well. Such a great travel project. Several folks in my world will be getting those for Christmas.

For those of you who love my friends there are two giveaways you should know about.

MARYANN is giving away a load of stuff - go here to put your name in that hat.

LANNAE is also giving away a goodie - go here to register for that one.


Hope this finds all of you having a great day. We will be at church for the children's program tonite.

Is anyone in my blog circle headed to the Handcraft Festival in Madison, Georgia on Saturday? If you are, please email me or leave a comment. I would love to meet some of you in the real world.














1 comment:

ellen said...

Damn and I wish that I could meet up with you! Alas and alack, not to be.
Love the scarf..it's wonderful.
happy rest of the week.