Sunday, November 02, 2008

She's sick

Last week the college freshman called me everyday. Now I know why. She is sick. Just the crud as we say at our house. Still she is miserable. She has been on the road since Thursday for a tournament and now she is back in her dorm room home away from home. 

Mom's here with groceries and chocolate and the ability to cook rice and do laundry while the sick one rests. 

Dad is dealing with the softball princess and her first "boy" to spend an afternoon at our house. Lets' just say DAD AIN'T READY FOR THIS. 

See you guys tomorrow. 

2 comments:

ellen said...

I am so glad that you can be there. I know that it will help her so much. I still want my mama when I am sick.
Here's hoping for a very speedy recovery.

Lannae Johnson said...

Hope Molly is feeling better! Oh, and I hope Charles is feeling better, too :)!!!