Friday, November 07, 2008

THE PICTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POST.

The picture is from Friday night's excursion with the Reservoir Dogs. Check out the hair flip. JW Hell - actually little brother John - has hair that any woman would almost kill for. We had a blast. The acoustics in this building were wonderful and the band put on a great show.

Now for the real reason for this here post.

I have my blog set up to email me when people leave a comment. It's handy except when the person refuses to leave their identity in any way. I also have the feedjit feed stat list on the side bar. Last week I received an email notification of a comment on an old old (circa 2006) post - the comment was left by ANONYMOUS (of course) and read like this

"that was a disappointment."

So I cruise to the post and try to figure out what the disappointing thing was. Couldn't figure it out.

Then I go to Feedjit and check out the way and means by which people come and go from MaggieGraceCreates.

Check these out - anonymous was from London and here is the search criteria they used to find me.

London, London arrived from uk.search.yahoo.com on "MAGGIE GRACE CREATES: October 2006" by searching for maggie grace sex scenes.
13:43:40 -- 22 hours 3 mins ago

London, London arrived from uk.search.yahoo.com on "MAGGIE GRACE CREATES" by searching for maggie grace's feet.
13:21:39 -- 22 hours 25 mins ago


Okay folks --- no wonder the poor bastard was disappointed. Just for the record - had he found what he was looking for, the comment would have more than likely been -- "that was disgusting."

I shared this with Lannae and we both spent several minutes giggling about this.

Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

the author said...

Laughing my ass off!!! I also have one of those (actually 2) trackers on my blog and it's hillarious the ways some people find our blogs.

I've noticed, which freaks me out, that the United States (no city or state, mind you) and Saudi Arabia have been swinging past my blog ALOT!! And then they swing to my linked blogs. Weird, I tell ya. Wierd.