Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Love from the universe

Do you see it? The heart. This was on the deck outside when I got up Saturday morning. No staging at all by yours truly. I immediately grabbed the camera because it was raining and windy and cold and I did not want to lose this one.

It's cold here in GA today - below freezing temps last night and expected again tonite.

I went immediately to bed on Sunday afternoon and pretty much the same thing last night. I did come up with a new scarf pattern --easy to make and quick to crochet in a bulky yarn. I am also working on my interpretation of one I saw around a lady's neck several weeks ago. Maybe I'll have those for tomorrow.

About driving home on Sunday - let me advise you NOT to do that. It was stupid and dangerous to do. In my defense though, I wanted to be home and did not want to be in the hospital far away from home and alone. Also - my name is Mommy - Mommy's don't impose on others - Mommy's have to be strong - Mommy's have to go the extra effort - Mommy's have to be almost indestructable. For all of my local friends - no I did not call you - I know you would have come to my rescue - but you all have a life of your own and I just could not impose. Sorry - I'll have to do better on asking for help. Love you all.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

i often sense such exhaustion and unhappiness in your posts. where is your happy?

Lannae Johnson said...

Yes, you should be ashamed for not calling anyone missy - good thing you're okay!!! You know I'd be calling you! On another note...can't wait to see the scarves!