Tuesday, November 25, 2008

inspired ---

I haven't done a mosaic in quite a while but

inspired ---
Originally uploaded by maggiegracecreates

just look at all the goodness here. Loving all of this stuff. This one doesn't have a theme at all, random images for various reasons. Click on the word inspired below the image to take a closer look.

I adore the ruffled table skirt and there will more than likely be a ruffled cloth in my future.

There are also images resulting in research for a baby quilt for Miss Carrie's little one.

I have 3 babies coming close together. One a boy - will be getting the cowboy quilt - almost finished. One unknown as of right now - that will be a crochet blanket because I can make that one generic.

I am busy making neckwarmers/scarves need several of these for Christmas so I won't bore you. Lannae will be modeling some for us after the weekend. I have had mixed reviews on the fun lariat style neckwarmer that I love. After she tries it on, we will see what you guys think.

Have a fabulous day.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Woot! A Baby quilt! I can't wait to see it.

xoxox!

Darla said...

Looking around the mosaic was fun. I like all those tiny trees, and the aqua whatever-it-is, looks like crocheted edging.

Darla

Dose Pharmacy said...

i love it your work..

to get Online pharmacy from Dose Pharmacy