Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'll drink to that.....

This has to be one of the funniest "pinup" girl pictures ever. I love it. Plump, red headed, and sassy - just like me.
Can someone please tell me why you would ever need sherpa lined flip-flops? They ain't cheap either - L.L. Bean $34.95. I'm thinking my toes would still be cold.

This however makes perfect sense to me. A brandy snifter full of goodness and a pile of vintage crochet lace. This is sitting in my studio and it kind of just happened. I was sorting and started dropping floss skeins into the glass because it was handy - I like how it looks and now it will be staying for a while.


I also have started a tracking blog - mostly just for me. Bare bones - no photos - just linky goodness to some ideas I don't want to lose track of. I have added my thoughts to the posts - I'm sharing with you because there really are wonderful inspired ideas out there. Heres the link to the links. http://inspiredideas-maggiegracecreates.blogspot.com/


Have a great day ---

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those flip flops are silly.. the glass is more than half full of cool stuff ...

ellen said...

Lovely bits and bobs floating in the glass. Fur lined flip flops? I'll pass those by. My toes would freeze.
Happy Thursday.

Roxie said...

Pinup girl is a scream. LOVE it. Fur-lined flip flops? Now I've seen it all. Great snifter "bouquet." Thanks for the tracking blog. I have some new craft ideas in mind, but will have to wait until after Christmas to post them. Otherwise, I'll ruin my gift surprises :-)

the author said...

Lovin' that plumpalicious pin up! And the idea of your blog-o-ideas is fabulous. Thanks for sharing!

And OH... the nest on your blog header? Brill! Love it very much.