Friday, November 07, 2008

I dreamed I was at Corey's

Today's vintage postcard - picniked into a polaroid.


I dreamed I was visiting Corey's home. There was a huge party. Blogger buds galore. The conversation buzzed with excitement. There were all languages and accents being spoken and no one needed to interpret. It was warm and friendly. There were none of those ugly issues in the way. Peaceful - inspiring - beautiful. We shared ideas openly, not needing to hide behind the masks. These people were my friends. These people "get" who I am. It was a wonderful dream.
I woke up. Reality struck. I have to go to my real job. The kids need to be dropped off and picked up and dropped off. Somebody needs a check for this. Mom I need phone minutes. Where is my _______ ( you moms fill this blank in with any item)?
I drove to work in silence - (between phone calls) - and since I arrived I have been working and pondering. The conclusion. I love blogging. I love getting comments. I love leaving comments. The dream of Coreys home was more than likely triggered by drooling over her features in the several mags I have at home before bed. I want my home to appear as beautiful as hers does. Time to give that some serious attention.
I want each of you to know how much I appreciate you in my life. That needed to be stated as well. You all "get" who I am.
This is the month for Thanksgiving here in the good old USA. Thank you all for becoming a part of my life. You are important to me.
I hope you all will be thankful for what blogging is and does for you. I am so glad I plunged in myself.
Have a fabulous day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is amazing how much it adds to your life isn't it? glad you blog glad I blog enjoy the weekend