Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bits and bobs

Don't forget the art play along from yesterday's post. I made my sketches last night and I'll get started in the next couple of days.

There were some new commentors on yesterday's post - thank you both for coming by.

Roxie asked what I plan to do with the keys. The truth is --- I have no idea. Right now they live in a printers tray on my living room wall. And in an adjacent compartment these wonderful Japanese threads live. I love the textures of the windings and the muted colors of these. I picked them up in an antiques store years ago.

This next item lives in the same print tray. I kept this out of some of either Mama Norvan's or Grandma Simpson's stuff. The needles are still in it. It's only about an inch wide and maybe an inch and a half tall. Don't you love the graphics???

Today is a hammered day at work - then I have church - AND then Abby has two ballgames - I'll only get to the last one.

Have a wonderful day - I'm tired already.

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

I hope Abby's team wins!