Friday, March 07, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays ......

The southern US still remains in a drought. It is raining today and I refuse to complain. From my desk I can see - a cardinal playing on my windowsill pecking at his reflection, the bright green new growth on a leland cypress tree, and the varying shades of green that the bradford pear tree buds have as they begin the transformation from bud to full flower and grey, cloudy rainy conditions.

My lovely friend Jen posted sneak peeks of her raindrops months ago. I loved them then. Several days ago she posted this picture. Jen - I snagged this photo over at your place - I sure hope that is okay.


Is this a fabulous mobile or what. I love this so much. Makes raindrops look fun. Even the clouds are full of colorful inspiration. This piece is fantastic.

This week has been super crazy at work and I have not had very much time to look at the inspirations. Today has been more relaxed, because of the weather, and I took off over to etsy and just started drooling. Look what I found......


A raincloud pendant - I was immediately reminded of Jen's mobile and tickled by the idea of this pendant.
It's not Monday but it is a rainy day and I just thought I would share the message that even rain is beautiful sometimes.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Very Mary said...

Cindy is Crafty just posted a piece about rain, too! Apparently rain is the inspiration of the day! I won't discuss the current snowstorm here in Ohio.