Monday, March 10, 2008

I hate posting without a picture

But - I broke the da*$ camera. Yup - me - guilty. Now I have no display - and can't see the menu or anything else. How - not a clue. It worked - now it doesn't. Off to WalMart at lunch to buy a new one.

I will be buying another Fuji - I love mine - small - easy to use. Maybe the new one will actually take better action shots though.

MaggieGrace was incredibly productive this weekend. I finished three hats and a really fun scarf for a color swap I am playing in.

By the way - this is a rant - get ready. Yesterday, very early in the morning, Molly and I went through the drive through at McDonald's. We ordered breakfast - breakfast includes eggs - and they did not have eggs cooked. I repeat - they had no eggs cooked. Okay McDonald's, this is breakfast time - 6:54 am - eggs are on your dang menu. Did you happen to engage your brain this morning? Okay. Rant over - I feel better knowing that those people with no brain can still be gainfully employed.

About those hats. I have now completed and given away 44 of them. I have one more on the giveaway list. I will tell you - it feels good to know that I have been generous with my stuff. I really believe that generosity will be (or has already been ) repaid in full. Sort of an equalization in the universe.

We are in full blown college mode now. I will finish up the fafsa form tonight and submit it so tha they can tell me we don't qualify for any federal aid. The volleyball coach at the chosen college was at Saturday's tournament and Molly was not playing up to par at all. She has had stomch flu all week and was still droopy and dehydrated. Pray hard that the coach will give her another look. She really wants to play ball in college and this is her best option right now.

I hope this finds all of you having a fabulous Monday - after snow flurries on Saturday - the weather here has suddenly warmed and it is going to be a gorgeous day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lord, I remember the swim coaches coming to meets.. if anything could go wrong it did... has she sent him an email thanking him for coming? she could just say something like that wasn't my best effort due to recovery, etc. don't say too much and don't say I'm sorry .... good luck