Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Update on the secret project.....

Becky was touched by the sentiment behind this project. She is terrified. The news she continues to be hammered with is increasingly negative. Please pray for her as she endures this journey.

My Abby has the flu. High fever - headache - none of those other symptoms - but still in Mom's educated opinion - its the flu. So we wash and sanitize and segregate items. Molly had the headache this morning - drugged her up and sent her right on to school. I am also feeling a little fatigued - hope that is nothing - I'll take a dose of tamiflu myself tonight if there is any fever at all.

I am terrified of getting sick - Molly has coaches coming to watch her play on Saturday and Sunday. Really need to be there for that and she needs to be at the top of her game.

Also - work has had a huge opportunity come up - I may be a little scarce as I negotiate my way through this one. A major competitor has suddenly closed their doors. The customers have flooded the counter and showroom - we are looking at displays - how to handle this sudden influx of business - inventory - etc. People in the building are stressed. The bosses in cooperate are stressed. Customers are stressed. Can we all say d(*%? Everyone is stretched to the limit as we try to put this all together.

The picture below was one of the pages from the secret project. This one was created by Marianne Boggs (her hubby is the guilty culprit on Abby being sick - he has it and Abby spent the weekend there). I picked this one because I'm singing anyway --- whew.

Have a wonderful day everyone.


2 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi Teresa! Bummer about the flu. Will pray for a quick recovery for your girls and that Molly will be at the top of her game.

Hugs! Nancy

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the sheet music and teensy little snow flakes!
Sandra Evertson