Friday, February 15, 2008

Ahead in the game ......

Not me -hardly ever. But right now I feel as if I might be. So many times we are rushing from activity to activity. The girls have their stuff. We have ours. I am sure this will be that way again soon.
Why do I feel ahead? Well - these pictures is why.
Way back last fall, I made MaryAnn an altered book. In her book I added the EMERGE page.
Described here. Those butterflies were fun to put together and that was one of my favorite pages.
On Friday I was catching up on my blog reading. I actually was amazed to see this photo.
Butterflies - all lined up in pretty rows. Different from mine, but similar enough that I was happpy to feel ahead in the game.

My take on the repetitive project was directed at a friend and I hope she has added text and altered that book I made even more. I do like the look of Ali Edwards layout as well and I may make some pretty - tiny hearts in a row for a set of thank you notes - each heart a little different. What a fabulous way to use up those scraps - that I keep.

FYI - wait until Monday to see what I was up to on Saturday.

Sunday included a trip to Piedmont College for a Premier Scholarship Competition. Please pray that Molly was memorable enough to receive money. After the trip today, she feels like this is where she wants to go and we need financial help to make this one happen. We met with the pharmacy advisor over lunch - she had competition interviews - we had financial aid seminars. The school has a volleyball program and she has met the coach. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - there is a Mexican Restaurant close by the campus.

Have a wonderful Sunday evening. We are hunkered down in anticipation of rough weather here in the south.

See you tomorrow.



No comments: